- ARE YOUR CLEANING SOLUTIONS SAFE SPECIALLY FOR KIDS AND PETS?
Absolutely. Our nontoxic gentle cleaning solution deep cleans your carpet while being friendly to our environment.
- CAN YOU TREAT PET STAINS AND PET ODOR ISSUES?
Yes. Our treatments eliminate urine deposits deep in your carpet which can remove both stains and offensive odours, leaving your carpets fresh and sanitised.
- HOW LONG WILL MY CARPET TAKE TO DRY?
After our service, carpets are left just slightly damp to the touch. Most carpets usually dry in 4-5 hours. However any areas that require additional cleaning or preconditioning may take longer to dry. You are able to walk on the carpet right after the cleaning. However, we recommend putting on a clean pair of slippers. Ideally is not to walk on them of course.
- DOES YOUR CLEANING INCLUDE FURNITURE MOVING?
Our service includes moving basic furniture. This includes: Sofa’s, loveseats, chairs, tables. All furniture is placed on protective pads after the cleaning. With larger items that can not be moved, we can clean right up against the items without touching it. So, there will be no borders where we did and did not clean. If possible we do ask that you remove any breakables from these items before our arrival.
- DOES YOUR CLEANING REMOVE STAINS?
Yes. Our service includes treating for all spots and stains that have not dyed the fibres of your carpet. Red dye stains and pet stains are examples of stains that can dye or discolour carpets permanently. We are experts at treating difficult stains.
- WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IN PREPARATION OF MY SERVICE?
We typically ask 3 things from our clients:
- Open the blinds and curtains in the rooms to be cleaned so we get as much light on the carpet as possible.
- Remove breakables from the furniture we will be moving.
- Turn ceiling fans on to encourage fast drying times.